The Town Meeting, School Budget Referendum & Town Council Election will be held on June 8, 2021 at the Kittery Community Center Gymnasium, located at 120 Rogers Road, Kittery, ME. The polls will be open from 8 AM - 8 PM.
To view the sample ballots for the June 8, 2021 Town Meeting, School Budget Referendum & Town Council Election, please click here.
Absentee Ballots Available Now (As of 5/11/21)
- To request an absentee ballot by phone, please call the Town Clerk’s office at 475-1313 or 475-1312.
- To request an absentee ballot online, please complete the form found here.
- Once completed, the form can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to Town Hall at 200 Rogers Road, Kittery, ME 03904.
- To request an absentee ballot in-person, please visit the Customer Service Center at Town Hall, Monday through Thursday, from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Voter Registration Night
The Voter Registrar’s Office will be open for a Voter Registration Night on Wednesday, June 2, 2021 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM at Town Hall, located at 200 Rogers Road in Kittery.
This event will assist residents with voter registration, name/address corrections, and absentee voting. If registering to vote, please bring proof of identity and residency with you.
If you're not yet registered to vote, you need to submit a Maine Voter Registration Application.
Here are the links to the official State of Maine Secretary of State website for the necessary form:
- For the fillable PDF form, please click here.
- For instructions on how to complete the form, please click here.
- Move or change your address.
- Have an updated address due to the Town changing your street name or street number.
- Change your name.
- When updating a voter registration card due to a name change, you must include a certified copy citing the change through Marriage, Death or Legal Name change through a court system.
- Wish to change your party.
- Visit Town Hall, located at 200 Rogers Road, Kittery, ME between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM, Monday through Thursday, and make the changes in person.
- Complete a new card by clicking here, and either mailing, or dropping off the completed card to the Kittery Town Hall.
- When mailing or dropping off a new voter registration card, you will be required to include proof of residency along with it. Proof of residency can include a tax bill, utility bill, bank statement or lease/deed documentation.
Rank Choice Voting Information:
Rank Choice Voting (RCV) has now been implemented for the upcoming June election. Provided below is a link to additional resources offered by the Secretary of State's office regarding Rank Choice Voting.