ON LINE BILL PAYMENT
COMING SOON. THIS IS JUST THE INFORMATIONAL PAGE.
It’s now fast and easy to pay and/or view your bills online.
The Town of Kittery is excited to offer residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their sewer, real estate tax and personal property tax bills online. We support electronic presentment (viewing) and billing because it is more convenient for our residents and better for the environment.
Online Bill Payment, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, offers the following benefits:
- No signup cost or registration required
- Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience
- Paying your bill online is faster and cheaper than writing a check and mailing it
- You can pay with electronic check or credit/debit card
- You have the option to pay immediately or schedule a payment
- Pay online for as little as 40 Cents, less than the cost of a stamp.
Use of a charge card or electronic check/ACH will incur a convenience fee. The Town of Kittery receives only your bill payment amount. Convenience fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable.
Convenience Fees Sewer Bills
The convenience fee when using a Credit Card is a flat rate fee of $4.95.
The convenience fee when using an Electronic Check is $.40.
The convenience fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your bank or credit card statement.
Convenience Fees Tax Bills
The Official Payments gateway will charge a convenience fee for credit card, debit card, or e-check payments. The fee will be calculated and shown to you before you approve the charge to your card or checking account.